Services for Private (Non-Funded) Clients
Your Daily Living
Your Healthy Lifestyle
Your Community Activities
Your Special Interests
Examples of the services we offer are:
- We offer support for you to live the life you choose at home, in the community, at school, or at work.
- We provide one-on-one support seven days a week.
- Individually or in a group, we will work with you to build and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Simply tell us what you’re interested in and we will support you to make it happen.
- Joining a social group or community activity. We will help you to find the right activities or events and support you to be active in your community.
Whatever your special interests are, we will support you to make it happen. We believe making time to have fun is important to everyone. We will be there to have fun with you.
Private clients who employ us to assist in their care tend do so for the following reasons:
- They desire additional services to those covered in their NDIS plan
- They desire extra hours of support than their current support worker caters for (example overnight stays.)
- They are suffering from a debilitating illness such as cancer or chronic pain which does not classify as a disability and therefore qualify them for an NDIS plan.
- Respite for family members who generally support them on weekends but are away on vacation.
Give a Care Support Coordination - empowering you to achieve the most out of your NDIS plan.